Please take the time to read through this entire ToS. By commissioning Far Out Fursuits, you agree to all terms and conditions. ToS applies to all character design commissions.
Customer agrees to the following:
1. Clients must be at least 16 years of age. If the client is under 16, Far Out Fursuits can work with a parent/guardian. ID of parent/guardian will be needed.
2. Far Out Fursuits's owner/maker has a full time job. All job hours and other obligations will be completed first before any commission work is started.
3. Deadlines are able to be worked with, but need a 2-month heads-up. For example, if you need a design done by October 12, You need to commission the design by August 12th.
4. The design cannot be redistributed in any way shape or form unless discussed beforehand.
5. Far Out Fursuits has the right to cancel a commission if needed for any reason.
6. Communication can be through Instagram or Email.
7. Completion of the design is dependent on client's response time. The faster the response, the sooner the completion date.
8. If no response is received after 3 days, commission will be automatically completed.
9. Far Out Fursuits does not hold slots. All commissions are first come first served.
11. All character designs are copyrighted.
12. The client, and only the client, may repost/use the design with proper credit.
Payment and Refunds:
1. Payment through PayPal, Venmo, or Cashapp only. Far Out Fursuits does not accept “snail mail” or other forms of payment such as artwork, characters, fursuit parts etc. unless stated otherwise.
2. Payment must be made in full upfront. Payment plans are not available for character designs. Far Out Fursuits will not start work until payment has been received in full.
3. If a cancelation is needed on the client's end and no work has been started, the client will be issued a full refund. No refunds are able to be given once the piece is started.
4. If a cancelation is needed on Far Out Fursuits's end, a full refund will be issued no matter what.
5. Up to 7 small changes and 3 large change can be made per commission. Small changes include altering colors/design and large changes include drastically changing the lineart. Charge amount is dependent on the complexity of the changes.
6. Each custom design has a specific allotted time to make sure Far Out Fursuits is paid fairly. If wanting an overly complex design, additional charges may be necessary.
7. Rush fees are available for $50 and will guarantee completion within 1 week so long as the client is active and responds to questions and updates quickly after they are sent. See number 7 under "Customer agrees to the following".
After the Commission:
1. You cannot sell the design for more than what you bought it for unless they have extra art.
2. Credit Far Out Fursuits for the design and the base maker for the base when applicable.
3. Because the design was bought with real money, Far Out Fursuits no longer owns the character. This being said, there are no regulations on how long you need to own the character for before reselling, if you choose to resell, regift, or retrade, how the client uses the character, etc. The only rights Far Out Fursuits retains is credit of the design and redistribution rights.